Thursday, April 19, 2007

I call myself; me

me at myeongdong
a pic of myself
another pic of myself
I was out whole day at myeongdong. It's been a long time since I last went there. Then suddenly I found myself getting a credit card for myself. That's what usually happen when I folllow a group of girls out for a day. I never know what I'll do if I follow them. I never know what I'll DO! Here's a few cases which happened without me realising when I was out with someone; anyone!!
* first handphone when I was accompanying aileen to buy hers
* second hp when I was accompanying isaac to buy his first
* a bag when I was accompanying chiauyih to have her hair cut
* clothes, clothes, and clothes when I was accompanying my friends out for shopping (my intention was really to accompanying them but I ended up shopping myself)
* a credit card when I was accompanying the 4 muskerteers to apply for credit card so that they can use it during their trip to europe
What the... I always ended up doing riduculous thing when I was accompanying my friends. But I'm proud to say that I'm happy with all those stuffs I did. ^^* *gringrin* I never regreted them~
.meOut


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home