Monday, January 01, 2007

the day after tomorrow

Since last week, everyday is a party-party-day for me and the gang of friends from Japan, of course. They're here for their a-must-enjoy-winter-break and we, the-keh-poh-gang are sacrificing all of our precious time (over reacting a lil, well... maybe "a lil" TOO much. *giggles*) accompanying them touring, round Korea. (Seoul only actually) *giggles more* And we're practically having party, gathering and stuffs almost every night which cause them to think that this is our life style as a malaysian student here in Korea. *lol* This sure is fun if everyday of my life is spent only on partying and gathering and eating and jollying and fuh~ the list goes on.... But I sometimes do think that if I were to have to go through everyday of my life on a repetitive schedule, I might killed myself cause I can't handle the boredom of repetition~ Well, it's just a "IF". I won't kill myself as I am always waiting for tomorrow, for we never know what tomorrow has to offer. That's what excites me~ ^^*
ps: actually the fellas from Japan, they're malaysian people who are currently studying in Japan as a JPA scholars, just like me. Not japanese~! But I do have A (main point; a=one) japanese friend, a guy. He IS so kawaii that he always gotten bullied by my juniors. Well, and of course from Junqi too. haha. And guess what? He never fights back or say a "no". *eyes gotten bigger* A big thank you for kkhyai for introducing him to us. *applause*
Next chapter, actually I'm here now to talk about how I spent my new year eve but the partying stuffs just gotten out of controlled and I over talked on it. OK. Gathering starts at 6pm and like usual, malaysians always reached "ON" time. So, the buying and cooking and stuffs starts practically at about 7pm. (Before we, me kenji cheau yih reach, our beloved junior named khay inn is already there at 4pm because she feared that we might reached early and there's no one there to open the door for us (it's winter, you see) which is A BIG MISTAKE~!! Then, yuichi reached there at 6pm right on the dot! But guess what? The heater's not working, so both of them cooked alcohol and of course they drank it to keep them warm. While the rest, including me that is, reached 30~45mins after 6). Then, I cooked my curry while the rest prepared stuffs which will be thrown into the rice-pot-steamboat. I guess everything settled by 8pm then we all dug in and work our best to fill our tummies to the fullest~! *burp'ed* haha. We do played games after that, then we made "tang yuan" (I know it's over already but we made it for the sake of the meaning; eat it for long life??) and I need not say what we did next. EAT again~! hehe. And chit chat a lil while, then eat, then chat, then EAT (main point-start). THEN, there we are! The highlights for tonight~! THE COUNTDOWN~!! "10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 , HAPPY NEW YEAR~!" We started shouting on top of our lungs and jumping and running and hugging each other and...... *dizzy* Then suddenly, the door was knocked. *knock knock knock* , we all paused a lil while. When I was walking to go get the door, someone whispered, "Ajumma come marah adee. We too bising liao. haha". Then, both of my legs froze a while, not dared to move a muscle and we looked at each other. (Afraid of getting the door and got scolded by the ajumma la) Then, there goes again. *knock knock knock* At last kenji went and get it. I was peeping from the living room when suddenly I heard "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and saw a pair of hands swung into the air and a smiling face, familiar-looking from behind the half-opened door. Then, the rest jumped out and we shouted back "HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!" to our beloved, long awaited kkhyai. *grin grin* It takes quite a while for us to settled down then we continued on EATING (main point-end) asking kkhyai to stuff in everything what we can't finished earlier. Then chit chat, chit chat and chit chat, started out with what we treasured most in the year 2006, which was last year (which in reality, it's just a few minutes back!). Later, we don't know what else to do, when kenzie suddenly took out his expensive camera (a dslr) and we started taking weird photos with weird and funny and stupid faces. And most spastic of all, all of our acts and poses have got something to do with animals~! We have elephants, mouses, cows, rabbits, blablabla... Then we have talent show, doing stuffs which we think not many people can do, such as doing acrobatics acts using hands, legs and body. We really looked like spastic-over-grown-babies. *throw up* GAWD! We all KO'ed at about 4 or 5 in the morning, Jan the 1st 2007.
Ok, I think you all must have been bored reading this long no-where-to-go blog. The pictures just explain it all. Have a nice look~! ^^*
(Purpose of main point - This concludes how lucky we are because people like us live a prosperous life by just eating from the year before till this year. Aren't we lucky? *giggles*)
새해 복 많이 많이 받으3~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home