Saturday, January 06, 2007

2nd snooowweeeyyyyy~

Wake up tired, Saturday mornings suck.
It's way too early to catch a bus.
Why conform without a fuss?
Snowwey, Snowwey, yeah~.
I wanna make lil snow man. Woo~!!
hahahah. It's a snowwey snowwey Saturday morning~!! But like usual you see. I woke up at 12.30 in the afternoon. Morning is never my first, middle or even last name. OK. Back to the story. Being waken up by a phone call from the father of my tuition kids, it's seriously quite annoying. *click* Turning off the phone and returning to my dreamland is what I most wanted to do after answering some nonsence questions from that fella (actually I can't really remember what he asked). As I was about to dozed off in that kinda-sort-of-weirdly-cold-"morning", I suddenly heard my senior came into the room shouting, "wai main you hen tua shue, o~" (there's a lot of snow outside o~) Then I went, "huh?? sii arr?? na ni???" (huh? yea arr?? where???), without a second thought I jumped out of bed (forgeting about my most wanted wish; my beauty sleep), and ran towards the window. Then another senior went, "kuai tian wo men chi zuo snow man~!" (faster, we go make snow man~) And the whole house is like a pasar the next minute. haha. (actaully I was spending the nite over at my senior's house after a whole night "wet"ing over at their place after celebrating one of my senior's birthday. [ps: wet in chinese = lepak in malay = loiter in english])
Walking in the sooper dooper cold weather with cold, freezing wind blowing towards your face, not to mention the slippery-and-already-dirtied-ground which we were stepping, trying to control our balance, and make our way, step by step to my seniors' university. I tell you, it seriously-really IS NOT an easy one you know. *with serious face expression* And on our way, we saw this cutie. ^^*
Then, here's the product of our heart-determined-hard-to-forget-trip-to-school-to-make-snowman's SNOWMAN. *grin grin* hehe.

When I was photographing, pekfang from the other side throwing snow at me. Not really throwing, the wind was strong you see, she just picked up the snow and let it be blown towards me. Then when it was her turn, I'm the photographer and karen was the snow-scene-maker. Then, this is what happened~ hahaha~


.freeZedOut


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home