Thursday, January 18, 2007

nanta

Last night was superb. My seniors and I went for a live performance called 'nanta'. It's a group of humans playing music. Well, that sounds so-not-cool right? But let me finished what I'm about to say. It sure is a group of homo-sapiens playing music alright. But they use kitchen stuffs such as knifes, chopping board, oven, etc... the cookery stuffs la~ haha. ok. Let me describe what happen from the beginning to the finale. But first let me introduce their characters. There's 5 people in this group; manager, chef, sexy guy, female, nephew.
The plot? They started out the performance with 4 of them(without the manager), wearing korean traditional village wear and does looks creepy with their serious faces and the dim lighting from the candle(only!). After performing some musics using plates(or should I say 'mangkuk'?) and some chopsticks(with them sitting down of course, or else they won't look that creepy. haha.), they suddenly ended the song with them turning off the lights and *poof* they suddenly jump out from nowhere and singing and jumping around and hitting the cookery stuffs and the lighting is now somewhat like disco? haha. It was fun. Then, this is when the manager came in with an order from the customer. They havta prepare dinner for a wedding couple and they havta complete by 5pm~! But by the time they got the offer it was already 2 or 3pm~! So it's a story about them rushing their way to get things ready for the wedding dinner. As they just started their busy schedule, this is where the nephew of the manager came in and mess up everything. For the rest of the story? Come and watch them yourself~!! They do tour around the world doing performance. It was a 2 to 3 hrs' live performance~! Don't miss it if they're around you~ Make sure you all watch them. Cause I guaranty that it's worth it~! REALLY! Look! I am promoting for them already. How come?
And I tell you one thing~!! The nephew is super cute and all~ *gosh * I think for the whole show, I was practically looking at the nephew only~!! And more, he don't only looked cute, he acted very cute as well~!! Well, of course he havta act cute (as in budget cute) cause it's his character. He havta BE cute! haha.
And guess what? By the end of the show, we gotta get some signatures from them and took some photos too~!! At first, I just wanted to stand beside him when we took the photos cause we took group photos that is. Then there's a korean girl, she took a solo photo with him~!! *gosh* I'm super jeles. Then my senior went, "Ni yeh chi na ken tha la" (you oso go take with him la). Then, I was like, "yau meh? paiseh la." (really meh? embarrassing la) (which I wanted desperately actually.haha.) I know I'm over-reacting ok? You don't havta tell me that. *blushed* haha. Then I REALLY went~! and of course I stand beside him (and it was a group photo ㅡ.ㅡ;;). But it was ok, as long as he's beside me. haha. Then the girl who was helping me to take the photo asked me to stand in the middle!! Then I was like~!! "NOOOOOO!!! I DON"T WANT TO!!!!!!" (ok, I didn't say that ok? It was just in my mind) I just said this, simple, plain and understand-able, "여기요" (here please) (with me pointing to my right; that's where he stood. And onemore thing, I'm out of words actually. I have no idea what I wanted to say and I just blutted out that word.) haha~! ok. I'm sorry again. I think I really am GATAL~!! Then, the funniest part, that is the other 4 members were so pissed off, they walked away from the photo place. They acted of course. It was cute. Especially the girl. She first, stand beside the nephew with her arms folded then she make this disgusted face and walked away smilling at me. hehe. She was cute. (oh. I forgot to say that, actually there's noone left to take photo with them. That's why I stepped out, hoping to get a solo photo with him) Then, I was so sorry and so ashamed of myself that I almost wanted to cry when I'm heading home. Maybe I really did make them pissed off. I mean REALLY. ㅠㅠ *sobsob* I felt so bad.
And here's some photos I took.




plot for nanta performance

group photos : I was trying to stand bside him but at last ended up in front of him
my solo photo with the nephew~ hehe
.nantaOut


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home