Sunday, January 14, 2007

the model

Kkyai's friend came from Malaysia a few days ago and I followed them touring around Seoul these few days. Everyday's tour is like every normal tourist would do when they tour another country; taking photos, making poses, shouting here and there as if we're like orang utan which escape from a deep forest, first time entering the city, etc.
Till yesterday, we brought him to a hof nearby our house. Well, I was having my parttime job so I joined them a lil' late. It was pretty much like a normal hof; people drinking, playing games, eating, joking, chit-chatting, then it was around 12midnight when everthing turn upside-down. They started up by just taking pictures, acting as natural as they can be. (They wanted to take "natural photo" but they were actually ACTing, how could that be natural if you were acting?? But somehow they did. And proud to say, I'm one of them too. ㅡ.ㅡ;;) OK. Back to the story. They were taking photos *clickclick* here n there. Then I saw the dimped light from above me (at the ceiling of course), went under it and asked our beloved kenzie, the-fella-with-expensive-camera (dslr), to just snap a shot for me. (baget profesional la me. Got spotlight and props to accompany my photo. haha) Then he went, "wow, mei o~... dan shi ni de pose pu da mei. Kan pu tau..... blablabla" (wow, nice~.... but your pose not really nice la. Kenot c .... blablabla [I can't really remmeber what he said but it sounds pretty much like that]). Suddenly, out of no where, kkhyai's friend appeared and said, "Lai lai lai... wo ye yau yi jjang~" (Come come come, I oso wanna take a shot~). Then, he started posing and kenzie took a snap. Me, not wanting to lose, haha, coming up with pose after pose and he was getting all excited (actually we both were) and we took shot after shot *clickclick here clickclick there click here click there everywhere click click click* Then, it was time to go home. Feeling satisfied?? Yeah, I guess.... haha. And here's some of the result from my camera, Canon 700IS. That's because I haven't receive from kenzie yet. *giggles* Can't wait to see the photos taken by kenzie. hehe
they're ACTing as if the picture is taken without them knowing
this is a normal picture
they're ACTing as if their picture was taken when they were trying to take a photo of themselves
they're ACTing as if their picture was taken when they were chit-chating
I have no comment on this photo
they're ACTing again
posing
posing
posing
posing
posingsome nonsence we did
.clickOut


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh. sejak bile misss tanya ade blog nieh.. tak tau pun.. nk buat blog gak laa satu~!! .. ( ape motive ko citer pasal amik gambar tu aku tak paham pun. hahaha)

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh. sejak bile misss tanya ade blog nieh.. tak tau pun.. nk buat blog gak laa satu~!! .. ( ape motive ko citer pasal amik gambar tu aku tak paham pun. hahaha)

5:11 PM  
Blogger eask said...

haha... nak ckp diorg gile posing la...haha

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home