Monday, December 11, 2006

pack up your bags and go

pack pack pack pack.... All I have been doing during the weekends is packing and unpacking and throwing and looking ... *fuh* What a tiring weekend for me.

I'll be moving my stuffs into my roomate-to-be's room tomorrow. Everything at home now is in a HUGE mess. With my boxes around, luggage, unformated computer, and tons and tons of rubbish and unwanted-yet-TOO-sayang-to-throw-away clothes, is giving my roomate now a BIG headache, I guess. Plus, with her having exams this week, I was being so unconsiderate. For that, I wanna say, "Sooooo sooo soooo sorry basirah. I promise to clear it as soon as possible. Maybe by tonight, I'll move some of my boxes over to the other room first. Then you'll have more space to relax." I mean if I were to be Basirah, I might have killed myself already. Cause I'll be taking exams next week! What the hell is this mess?? I need the house to be really clean so I can concentrate on my studies. As the house gets more complicated, my mind is a thousand times worst than complicated. It's proportional to tidiness. *annoyed at myself*
So here, I really wanna THANK bash for giving me the let-her-do-what-she-wants attitude to me. *touched*
erm.. till here for today. I'll go get my weekly bread for now; american's next top model season7 finale... hahahaha.... I wonder who will win. Well, I know the results are already out. But I wanna watch it for myself. Knowing earlier is not exciting at all right? I mean like there's nothing to enjoy, the excitement, the trivial, the climax, the mendebarkan's situation *dubdub dubdub dubdub* That's the most important thing right? hehe. K. I'm starting nonsence again.

.caio


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home