Saturday, November 18, 2006

unbelievable facts!

omigosh!!
I went through one of my juniors' friendster and guess what I just found out! That ..that...that fella... from westlife, Mark.
MARK IS GAY!!!!!!!
gosh...he is gay!! I can't believe it. I'm so slow. I heard that he is gay and that he's MARRIED!!; to a guy of course.
Oh man, this is weird. So I went through the internet give a check on him. haha. Not actually checking on him. Not that he's my someone or so. But just searching for his pics and this is what I've found~This' their new album man~! entitled THE LOVE ALBUM
sooper cool right? It will be released on the 20th of Nov. And here's the songs they have in their album;
1.The Rose
2.Total Eclipse Of The Heart
3.All Out Of Love - with
Delta Goodrem
4.You Light Up My Life
5.Easy
6.You Are So Beautiful (To Me)
7.Have You Ever Been In Love?
8.Love Can Build A Bridge
9.The Dance
10.All Or Nothing
11.You've Lost That Loving Feeling
And as you can see, and as I can see as well, they always love evergreen songs - you light up my life, you are so beautiful. I think it'll be just like how they brought UpTownGirl back to life. hehe.
ok. That's all I guess. Tata


2 Comments:

Blogger illusi said...

best ke lagu kali ni. kdng2 layan lagu westlife pun masyuk gak..

4:13 PM  
Blogger eask said...

tatau la... blum dgr lagi...hehe

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home