Tuesday, December 12, 2006

haywired

Teacher went out station to work today. I'm handling this nursing stuffs all alone, by myself. *proud* I think i handle it quite well but of course there's some stuffs I can't help laughing at; myself.

So, this is how the story goes. There's this girl-student came in ...
me : 예, 어떠케 오셨어욤? (Yes, may I help you?)
student : 소화제 주시겠어요? (Can I have digestant?)
me : 아,예... (Oh, ok)
(Then my hands quickily reached for the sterilized-pengepit and wanted to dig something out from the anti-septic bottle when I realise she isn't coming near to me to get her burning treatment. Then, when I was about to asked her to show me her burned skin I asked this instead.)
me : 아까 모라고 하셨져? 어디가 아프신거에요? (Can you repeat what you've said? Which part is hurt?)
student : 소화제 달라구요. (I've asked for digestant.) (She must have thought that I'm a weird person ㅡ.ㅡ;; Trying to treat her digestion problem with a sterilized-holder.)
me : 소화제요? 무슨 말인지 못알아듣겠어요. (Fire-extinguisher? I don't really get what you mean.)
student : 소화제. 그니까, 소화 안 되는거. (digestant. digestion problem.)

Aaaaaaaaa.... Now I get it! *good grief* Whatelse? I quickly get the medicine and hand it over to her and asked her to fill in her name, school registration number and the department she's in. For your information, 소화제 (so hwa jae) in korean shares the same spelling for the meaning fire-extinguisher also digestant. I know I'm stupid, you don't havta tell me that. I should have known that it's digestant right from the beginning but I thought that she got a burned (somehow fire-extinguisher burned her?? haha. ok that was stupid) so, I wanted to treat her. *Gosh!* This is so embarassing man. ㅠㅠ~
Others I guess isn;t this serious. But all over it as stupid. hwaitinG! I'll do fine with this by tomorrow. Wish me luck~ *lolz* Oh yea, last night I've reformated my dear computer till 4 in de morning and guess what? After installing all the programmes which's needed, I found out that my keyboard couldn't type korean!!! That is stupid!!! All my effort goes to waste just like that. Hopefully I wouldn't need to reformat again because of the stupid keyboard thingy, and hopefully it can be settled just by a few clicks away.
Another to-be-tiring day for me, I guess. After work at 1 later, I'll be shifting my stuffs to my roomate-to-be's room around 2. But Jane wanted to move her stuffs first, so I can have the time to pack the left over stuffs like un-skrew-ing my bed and un-plug-ing my pc. (Already imagining how tiring the job will be)

Ohh YeA! Good news to me~!
2 of my probs already solved.
First, the house problem. After meeting the senior last saturday, we called the owner of the house and he let us renew the rental agreement and will extent it to another 2 years. Then, the seniors will be shifting out by the end of Feb; meaning on the 28th. So, I neither have to wait till the end of March nor travel to and fro from school and home. And of course don't havta tumpang at my friends' hostel. *hiphip hooray!* Everything doesn't go like the way I've planned it, but it still went smoothly as it can be~ This is even better than the plan we've decided on. Only one hope is left, after meeting the owner of the house (which is my part because the rest have gone back to malaysia), hopefully hopefully HOPEFULLY, he doesn't say no after all that he had promised.
Second, dubu-the-maltese-pup. The owner told lianseng on Friday night that the fella who's going to enter their house, could wait till end of March next year. Which also means that, we don't havta worry where to put dubu cause lianseng still can take care of him till before he move to Ulsan; which is around the 20ties-th of Feb. Then, we can afford to place him at the pet shop for like a few days to a week till I get to move into the house in Hanyang; which is on the 28th! This is also like a thousand times BETTER than what we have planned originally!! *gringrin* ThANk GOD. Looks like my prayers had been answered. Man! This is more than being answered, it's a buy 1 + 10 free gifts~!! limited promotion!!! haha... Most importantly, I don't even havta buy anything to get that 10 free gifts! hahahah... I'm on the top of the world~! *yay!* haha.... enough enough.. too high already. K la. That's all for today.



.over&out


2 Comments:

Blogger Eman said...

keyboard tu kalau tak boleh type korean just install the language pack from the windows cd. senang saja. :D

1:10 PM  
Blogger eask said...

haha... dh install...
tp tatau napa takleh...
sbb tak restart comp kot lepas install tue...
haha...tp skrg dh no prob~ hehe
hahaha

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home