Friday, December 22, 2006

bianca ryan


why couldn't it be christmas everyday by BIANCA RYAN

MERRY CHRISTMAS
EVERYONE~

I found this christmas video, thanks to my friend; sulyn that I got to know this lovely-lil-just-turned-12-years-old girl. I repeat, JUST TURNED 12 (TWELVE), repeat~ 12!! She's not even a teenage YET! *eyesOpenedWide* gosh~! Her voice is SUPERB~! And this is how she start her career as a singer/entertainer just 3 months ago!! in a reality show in the US.
Here, watch this~


and I'm telling you I'm not going

Well soo... , this is how she got it~
Good luck girl~ And believe it or not she's out with her very first album already~~
titled BIANCA RYAN ; which's her name. Also, check out her other songs (not all originally sung by her though; meaning re-sing by her) titled

Awake
Pray For A Better Day
Dream in Color
Pure & Simple
The Rose
I wish that
I will
A piece of my heart
I'm changing
(not very nice though)

LOVE YA~!!!


.peaceOut~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home