Saturday, November 18, 2006

cemetery drive

A day full of laziness , and what-in-the-world-is-going-on-nism is overwhelming over me. I guess waking up at 3pm proves it all. *yawn* See what I mean?? hehe. To start a day with laziness. That sure is something I've always wished for but now hating it.
Okay, later I went to bathe Dubu (that's the name of my pet pup, in case you dont know) . He looks like a sooper dooper old apek when he got soaked! You really havta see it for yourself. I guess I havta get some pics with him all soaked up. hehe. Then, of course I dried and combed him. And he get's really fluffy and soft and cute and *oohhh* nice..... ^^*See what I mean?? hee...well , that's him a few months back. Now, he already gets a lil more huge than this you see. haha. Pups do grow you know?? haha. Okey Okey, I'm talking nonsense. After the hard work I done for bathing and combing and drying and FURnishing him, he's the one who got the reward instead. ㅡ.ㅡ;; Aren't I'm the one who is suppose to get the reward? But neways, he got his puppy biscuits. He got 2!! ㅡ.ㅡ;; Guess, I really pampered him aren't I? hehe *grin*
That's all for today. About me pamper'ing this mister dubu. Oh yea, later I went back to my old condition. LAZINESS~!
laaazzzziiii out


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home