Monday, March 03, 2008

Sawaddica 2008!

First of all, I wanna say sorry for the late 2008 welcoming blog entry. *blushed* I know it's already March but hey! I took the initiative to still welcome the new year 2008. *haha*
Had been busy for the whole holidays. But have no idea at all what I had been doing everyday for the past holidays. As the Korean saying goes, 눈 깜빡깜빡 싸이에 세월이 지나갔다 which means "the times passes by (so fast) in a (few) blink(s) of an(the) eye(s)" and I absolutely believe that it's so seriously true~
It feels like our juniors came just yesterday, then here we have! our new juniors... batch 83 and by the end of this year, everybody from my batch are graduating. (well, the 'everybody' will have to exclude haziq, robil, paklah, din, mira, bash, nad, juanlin, and suhuang)
My final year as a student (hopefully) here in Korea, I greatly felt that we are going to depart from each other so soon, feels like it'll be tomorrow. A feeling so strong....... It always makes me wanna go out just hang out with them whenever I had the time, like all day, all night, 24/7 till the very moment we say goodbye. No. This isn't right. It should be 'See you soon'! So, yes! that's the reason which makes me a busy person the whole holidays. Again. Just as the saying goes, 'we never know/appreciate what we have until the moment we lost them'.
And well, that's that.
Yesterday, we had just ended the orientation for our nooby juniors. As I looked at them, I remembered the time when I was standing down there, looking up at all my seniors orientating us, my batch. I seriously hated all my seniors at that moment. Just that very moment. But now I'm thanking them for making me, molding me into a stronger and a more responsible (not much, but at least a lil', yes) person than I already am. With all the tense and pressure with tough times which is something negative back then, is a positive thing that is helping me a lot right now. But note that I didn't state that what all they did back then is something that's right and is something which is acceptable. I disapproved what they all did last time but I'm pretty (or should I say very) satisfied with the orientation done last year, also this year's. So SYABAS!!
More entry to come. Stay tuned.
.Over'nOut


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home