Monday, May 14, 2007

a day in a life

Waking up at 11 in the morning on a school holiday is JUST an unacceptable thing right?? Like I mean... you're suppose to wake up late on a school holiday!! Because we students always wake up early for classes during schooling days and why the h*** should we wake up early on a holiday?? Right?? Well, we must pampered our body a lil bit and let them rest more on a holiday; sleeping till noon. That's the favor I always do for my poor body; I let them rest more on holidays.
So, the same thing goes for this morning. I decided to let my mind and body rest a lil bit more, I continued sleeping. But an annoying phone call woke me up at 1pm. I just hate phone calls or anything that bothers my sleep. They will initially make me sleep for another 24hrs (just like what Wicit told me last night. Looks like we have something in common huh Wicit?). Neways, I answered the phone, I never kept myself away from answering phone calls except if I'm in the middle of class lessons or something important. It's 1 something I remembered and like what I've said earlier applies here. Something just bothered my SLEEP!! So, I continued sleeping... *zzzz*
After the phone call, later I realize that my old phone have an incoming sms. What an annoyance!!! I should have cut-off that line and sell that away not long after I've made an temporary cut-off line thingy. *annoyed* Instead of taking a look at the phone, what I did was I just covered myself under my thick-lovely-lil comforter and doozzed off for another like 2 hrs??
Also, awaken by the vibration of that stupid phone (and since it's already 3.30pm!!), I lazily dragged myself up from bed and clear the shit dubu had done in front of the toilet every morning. Seeing Jane right in front of the toilet waiting to use the washroom, I again lazily dragged myself out from the toilet and decided to take a look at who's the stupid sender of the stupid sms that vibrated my phone whole morning (a lil exaggerate maybe *giggles*). Written in the message box was "정제명 교수님 연구실입니다^^ 금일 면담학생은 지정된시간에~늦지 않게 오시기 바랍니다" which means "This is Sir JongJaeMyeong's Lecturer Experiment Lab. Please do not be late for today's appointment which had been arranged. ^^"
Oh SHIT!! The appointment!!! Mine's at 3.40pm!!! And the time now is 3.35pm!! I rush my lazy skinny ass to school (after changing my clothes and brushed my teeth of course). Going through that lil steel door that connects the residences' houses and the university, run all the way to that human-breath-eating rock stairs. *puffpuff* I tell you!! hah! That stairs' just like a huge vampire. The difference is that it doesn't suck your blood. BUT by just taking your breath and strength away is enough to kill you. Your heart just went weak right before you can reach the top. We called it "tangga maut" which means "stairs of the dead"(?). Back to the story, imagine. I'm running from the bottom to the top. *puffpuff* I was already half dead. Then, there's another slope towards the parking lot. Luckily I was able to catch a lil breath when I was strolling (not exactly strolling, a faster walking speed to be precise) down the parking lot.
EngiNEERing center is not NEAR at all!! It's the furthest building away compared to all the engiNEERing buildings we got here in Hanyang. Going up towards the 7th floor - 별관 which also means star building(?) *haha* releases all my stress and tensions. This was worst than a marathon race. Most important of all, this is the WORST holiday I've got!! Why would they set the appointment thing during a school holiday. Realize that it's an A holiday. ㅡ.ㅡ;;; not holidayS. *drools*
Another embarrassing moment at the school's convenient shop.
Embarrassment : I was walking home after the appointment with my lecturer and entered a convenient shop on the way. Then I saw one of my seniors. While greeting him, I graped myself a box of yogurt drink (sounds like a healthy person aren't I?), then I tore it open half way when my senior pointed at my drink. I wondered and look at it, realising that I hadn't pay for it yet, I walked towards the counter. *bury head in the ground* Humiliating. That's the word that describes that situation best.
Comfort'ment : Well, actually I was talking to my senior at that moment. So without me realising, I tore it open. It's not that weird to do that you know cause my mind was somewhere else. And tearing open the yogurt drink is just a normal effect when u got something in your hand. Moreover, I just ran all my way to the laboratory so I was panting and tired and thirsty. It's TOTALLY a natural thing to do if you got drinks in your hand. So, overall it's not very humiliating after all. ^^*
.helloWorld


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the way you explain you climbing that stairs, i almost felt the excruciating pain in my heart. hehe.

1:40 PM  
Blogger eask said...

it DOES make u ache in de heart... like it'll stop any minute~ haha
but i'm still surviving~!!

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol gurl... u gotta go through that every god forsaken school/class dae? hmmm... eet seemz zhat some one ees getting zee excercize, no? first time reading ur blog and, i'm entertained with news of rushing, breath-sucking vampire stairs, trn unpaid-for drinks, and, a person who'se so lazy as to wake up at 3pm.. god! wat has korea done to u?? uh wait, i shouldn blame korea i guess. shd be, wat have u done to urself? lolz.. but i can se that u're getting on well, so, just chill, and hope to meet u sometime. been urm, close to 4 yrs since i met u? isit? swt..=.='' ja mata neh!! muacks!

11:10 AM  
Blogger eask said...

hahah!!! joyce!!!!!!! long time no c!!!!!
how'd ya been doin'???!!!
miss ya loads....
where r u now neway??
i alwez c ur frenster pics...
but update me more den dat yea!!
hehe

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home