Thursday, May 24, 2007

spaces

I was looking through frienster.com like usual, then I came across my ol' friend's blog and I saw this artical she found somewhere. I think it's rather interesting and I think it's kinda true. So this'll be my blog entry for today. Here you go,
Every woman knows a man needs his space. However, sometimes when you are in love with a man it's hard to give him space. You want to spend as much time as you can with him. When he's not around, you feel lonely. While a man may understand this, and you may tell him, he will still want to spend time with himself. Some men may not give a woman their space and want to spend all their time with her. So, how do you solve this problem? First, establish a day or days when you and your man can have space for yourself. Second, established a day or days when you two will do things together. This way every week there is time for each other as well as for other things. Plus, it gives you something to look forward too when your week is tiring and busy. Everyone needs space and time for themselves. When men don't get it, they usually take it. And when that happens, there is usually a woman who is being neglected.
After reading it again, I think it's VERY true~!! ^^* And maybe I'll try being a lil considerate after I've completed my degree. *giggles* Well, cause now both of us have the whOle day to have our private time. He's away in Ulsan and I'm stuck here in Seoul. Not really stuck though, I love it here in Seoul. Maybe city life is my kinda life I wanna live. ^^* *grrrins*
.spaceOut


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home